Delivery and Returns
Online purchases can only be delivered to a UK address at the stated delivery rates.
We aim to process, pick and dispatch your order within 24 hours of receipt. Please accept that during the busy back to school period your order may take up to 48 hours to be dispatched.
We charge depending on the value of your order in your basket.
All orders over £150.00 will be sent via Parcel Force and will be insured.
Up to the value of £10.00……… £3.50
From £11.00 to £30.00……….....£4.00
From £31.00 to £50.00…………..£4.50
From £51.00 to £100.00…………£6.75
From £101.00 to £150.00……… £11.00
From £151.00 to £200.00…….. £23.00
From £201.00 to £250.00…….. £28.00
From £251.00 to £300.00………£32.00
All orders are subject to availability at the time you place your order. Should we not have all items in stock they will be sent out to you in instalments. You will only be charged postage on your first instalment all further deliveries on the order will be posted out to you free of charge.
You can cancel your back order at any time by contacting us by phone 01494 677710 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should any of your goods delivered by us be damaged in transit or not complete to the delivery note of your order place please let us know within 7 working days of receipt by phone or email.
If we receive no notification it will be deemed that your order is satisfactory and you take full responsibility. We cannot be held liable for any loss due to late delivery or failure to deliver by our appointed carrier.
We offer a free delivery to school policy on a weekly basis to the following schools:
Chesham Preparatory School
Heatherton House School
Twice a term we deliver to:
St Teresa’s, Princes Risborough
Returns and Exchanges:
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your goods.
- You will have to pay your return postage.
- We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase from The School Shop. We are proud of our service, the quality of our products and the advice that we offer.
If you wish to exchange any part of your delivery
- Please contact us by phone 01494 677710 or email email@example.com within 7 working days of receipt.
- All goods should be returned with their original packaging and labels with a copy of your original receipt.
- All goods should be returned within 30 days.
- All goods should be in a new and unused condition.
- Any goods that you deem faulty please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the matter.
After the 30 day period if you feel that your items are faulty please contact us. Our policy is to send the item back to the manufacturer for testing. Should they deem that it is a manufacturing fault we will replace the garment free of charge or give you your money back. The manufacturer will send a letter letting us know their comments which we will pass on to you.